Noria de los Medrano (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Noria de los Medrano, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 5 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of Noria de los Medrano is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #128 of the whole municipality. Noria de los Medrano is at 1130 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Noria de los Medrano is located at 20.6 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Ramos Arizpe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Noria de los Medrano.
Where is Noria de los Medrano? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Noria de los Medrano in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Noria de los Medrano.
Satellite photo of Noria de los Medrano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Noria de los Medrano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Noria de los Medrano.
Vote for Noria de los Medrano. Opinions.
Do you like Noria de los Medrano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Noria de los Medrano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- El Capricho (5 inhabitants)
- El Escalón (2 inhabitants)
- Fraustro (Estación Fraustro) (5 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola San Andrés (- inhabitants)
- Higueras (342 inhabitants)
- La Cañada Dos (Cañada de Arriba) (4 inhabitants)
- La Chancla (- inhabitants)
- La Viña (Santa María) (- inhabitants)
- La Zorra Uno (- inhabitants)
- Las Moras (13 inhabitants)
- Los Girones (4 inhabitants)
- Mesón del Norte (Los Vaqueros) (11 inhabitants)
- San Gregorio (Comunidad San Gregorio) (113 inhabitants)
- San Isidro de Acatita (El Ranchito) (- inhabitants)
- Santa María (698 inhabitants)