The town of San Francisco is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #131 of the whole municipality. San Francisco is at 89 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Francisco is located at 29.7 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Francisco.
Where is San Francisco? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Francisco in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Francisco, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of San Francisco (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San FranciscoDo you want to stay in San Francisco? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Francisco:
- HOTEL LUPITA: 17 km away, direction Southeast (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RUBI: 19 km away, direction Southeast (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CONTINENTAL: 19 km away, direction Southeast (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EMPERADOR: 21 km away, direction Southeast (18 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Francisco
With the satellite map of San Francisco will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Francisco.
Photos of San Francisco
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Francisco? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Francisco.
The Postal Code of San Francisco (Chiapas) is 30540
Are you going to send a letter to San Francisco? Do you have a friend in San Francisco and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of San Francisco consists of the following 5 digits: 30540. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of San Francisco ("30") correspond to the state code of Chiapas, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for San Francisco
Do you like San Francisco or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Francisco to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Armando (Amado del Porte) (6 inhabitants)
- El Desprecio (2 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Batalla (6 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (9 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Marías (4 inhabitants)
- Los Carlos (- inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (4 inhabitants)
- Miguel Alemán Valdez (Jericó) (717 inhabitants)
- Néstor Balboa Toledo (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- San José (4 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (2 inhabitants)