The town of Rancho Quemado is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #667 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Quemado is at 28 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Rancho Quemado is located at 14.3 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Quemado.
Where is Rancho Quemado? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Quemado (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Rancho Quemado (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho QuemadoMany people want to stay in the town of Rancho Quemado itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 19 km away, direction Southeast (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 22 km away, direction Southeast (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 22 km away, direction Southeast (17 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS FLORES: 20 km away, direction Southeast (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho Quemado
With the satellite map of Rancho Quemado will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Quemado.
Photos of Rancho Quemado
In order for you to enjoy nature around Rancho Quemado, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Rancho Quemado, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Rancho Quemado
Do you like Rancho Quemado or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Quemado to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- África (14 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Isla del Carmen (4 inhabitants)
- La Asunción Uno (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Palma (- inhabitants)
- La Huerta (- inhabitants)
- Las Doce (4 inhabitants)
- Las Isabeles (2 inhabitants)
- Miramar (- inhabitants)
- Noemí (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (12 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (Palo Blanco) (36 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (2 inhabitants)