Las Palmas (Pijijiapan, Chiapas)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Las Palmas (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Chiapas has 4 inhabitants?
The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #504 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Palmas is at 9 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Palmas is located at 10.9 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Palmas.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Palmas in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Palmas.
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
With the satellite map of Las Palmas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Palmas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Isla Morelos (309 inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (5 inhabitants)
- La Concepción (Santa Rita) (4 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (4 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (6 inhabitants)
- Las Pampas (- inhabitants)
- Los Arbolitos (14 inhabitants)
- María Esther Zuno Echeverría (22 inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (36 inhabitants)
- San Antonio las Playas (6 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Juanita (- inhabitants)
- Tres Lomitas (5 inhabitants)
- Vista Alegre (2 inhabitants)