The town of El Paraíso is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #784 of the ranking. El Paraíso is at 7 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of El Paraíso? You can find it at 30.4 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Paraíso location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Paraíso? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Paraíso (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Paraíso, which has the following symbol
The population of El Paraíso (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El ParaísoMany people want to stay in the town of El Paraíso itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL CONTINENTAL: 41 km away, direction East (34 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FLORALEX: 42 km away, direction East (28 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN FRANCISCO: 37 km away, direction East (27 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FLORALEX: 38 km away, direction East (31 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Paraíso
With the satellite map of El Paraíso will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Paraíso.
Photos of El Paraíso
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Paraíso? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Paraíso.
Vote for El Paraíso
Do you like El Paraíso or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Paraíso to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Las Flores (3 inhabitants)
- Bellavista (4 inhabitants)
- Cartajena (Los Laureles) (- inhabitants)
- Celestino Gasca Villaseñor (Nuevo Milenio) (275 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (- inhabitants)
- El Vergel (- inhabitants)
- Guanajuato (645 inhabitants)
- Los Placeres (- inhabitants)
- Mazatán (1 inhabitants)
- Rosendo Escobar (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (3 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- San Lázaro (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (8 inhabitants)