The town of Paraíso is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #852 in terms of number of inhabitants. Paraíso is at 16 meters of altitude.
The town of Paraíso is located at 25.3 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Paraíso.
Where is Paraíso? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Paraíso (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Paraíso? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Paraíso (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Paraíso
With the satellite map of Paraíso will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Paraíso.
Photos of Paraíso
In order for you to enjoy nature around Paraíso, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Paraíso, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Paraíso. Opinions.
Do you like Paraíso? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Paraíso so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Paraíso (41 inhabitants)
- El Pavorreal (11 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (9 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (- inhabitants)
- La Confianza (8 inhabitants)
- La Doble B (El Mangal) (4 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (10 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (6 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Nuevo (60 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (3 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (6 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (El Mirador) (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (16 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (5 inhabitants)