The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. San Antonio is at 24 meters of altitude.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Antonio in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Antonio, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Antonio and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Antonio (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio
With the satellite map of San Antonio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Cacahoatal (4 inhabitants)
- El Manguito (3 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (1 inhabitants)
- El Tepeyac (11 inhabitants)
- La Unión (3 inhabitants)
- La Vueltona (2 inhabitants)
- La Farola (5 inhabitants)
- Unidad Puente de las Margaritas (Loma Bonita) (96 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (5 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (7 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Milenio Celestino Gasca Villaseñor (103 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Patricia (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (Las Palmas) (5 inhabitants)
- Tamaulipas (Joaquín Amaro) (1542 inhabitants)