La Libertad (Pijijiapan, Chiapas)
Know the tiny town of La Libertad through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 3 inhabitants in the State of Chiapas
The town of La Libertad is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #556 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Libertad is at 6 meters of altitude.
The town of La Libertad is located at 12.3 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Libertad.
Where is La Libertad? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Libertad in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Libertad.
Satellite photo of La Libertad
With the satellite map of La Libertad will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Libertad.
Photos of La Libertad
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Libertad, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Libertad, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Libertad. Opinions.
Do you like La Libertad? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Libertad so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Ciprés (23 inhabitants)
- El Recreo (Tenejapa) (153 inhabitants)
- Juan de Dios (- inhabitants)
- La Lupita (6 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Carlos (6 inhabitants)
- Los Cerritos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (3 inhabitants)
- Mancomún Comunidad Carreta (4 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Candelaria (31 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Manacal (5 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Baja California Kilómetro 137 (3 inhabitants)
- San Lázaro (8 inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar Dos (2 inhabitants)