The town of El Bosque is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. El Bosque is at 452 meters of altitude.
Where is El Bosque? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Bosque in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Bosque.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Bosque and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Bosque (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Bosque
With the satellite map of El Bosque will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Bosque.
Vote for El Bosque. Opinions.
Do you like El Bosque? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Bosque so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Chocohuite (- inhabitants)
- El Corozo (- inhabitants)
- El Refugio (3 inhabitants)
- España (19 inhabitants)
- Guatemalita (- inhabitants)
- La Doble B (El Mangal) (8 inhabitants)
- La Florida (1 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (11 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (5 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (5 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Erica (- inhabitants)
- Veinticinco de Diciembre (- inhabitants)