The town of El Bosque is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. El Bosque is at 452 meters of altitude.
Where is El Bosque? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Bosque in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Bosque.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Bosque (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El BosqueIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Bosque, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Bosque so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 12 km away, direction Southwest (9 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL ENSUEÑO: 12 km away, direction Southwest (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 14 km away, direction Southwest (11 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS FLORES: 13 km away, direction West (9 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Bosque
With the satellite map of El Bosque will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Bosque.
Vote for El Bosque
Do you like El Bosque or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Bosque to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Celia Gómez (- inhabitants)
- Cerro la Encomienda (79 inhabitants)
- Desvío de Echegaray (87 inhabitants)
- El Amatal (- inhabitants)
- El Faisán (11 inhabitants)
- El Herraje Partido (- inhabitants)
- El Vergel (8 inhabitants)
- La Amistad (- inhabitants)
- La Palma Uno (2 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (3 inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (56 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas del Río (Cuatro Vientos) (330 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (- inhabitants)
- San Ramón (13 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (3 inhabitants)