The town of Tierra Santa is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #358 of the whole municipality. Tierra Santa is at 21 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Tierra Santa is located at 9.7 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Tierra Santa.
Where is Tierra Santa? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Tierra Santa (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Tierra Santa, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Tierra Santa (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Tierra SantaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Tierra Santa, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Tierra Santa so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 12 km away, direction Northwest (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 12 km away, direction Northwest (10 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL ENSUEÑO: 15 km away, direction Northwest (11 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 13 km away, direction Northwest (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Tierra Santa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tierra Santa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Tierra Santa.
Photos of Tierra Santa
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Tierra Santa? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Tierra Santa.
Vote for Tierra Santa
Do you like Tierra Santa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tierra Santa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Flor de las Flores (- inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- La Martinica (4 inhabitants)
- Las Almendras (7 inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (1 inhabitants)
- La Batalla Dos (7 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (8 inhabitants)
- Las Torres (- inhabitants)
- Los Placeres (- inhabitants)
- Piedra de Sal (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (2 inhabitants)
- Tres Lomitas (1 inhabitants)