The town of La Mora is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #728 of the ranking. La Mora is at 21 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as La Curva. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2015.
Do you want to locate the town of La Mora? You can find it at 4.0 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Mora location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Mora? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Mora in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Mora, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Mora building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Mora (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Mora
With the satellite map of La Mora will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Mora.
Vote for La Mora. Opinions.
Do you like La Mora? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Mora so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Cerro la Encomienda (79 inhabitants)
- El Girasol (- inhabitants)
- El Golfo (154 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (3 inhabitants)
- El Sauce (El Truque) (5 inhabitants)
- El Yahital (Barra el Mapache) (14 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (5 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (3 inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (56 inhabitants)
- Los Pocitos (2 inhabitants)
- Monte Sinaí (Cuatro Hermanos) (1 inhabitants)
- San Juan Dos (5 inhabitants)
- San Martín de Porres (6 inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar (3 inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar Dos (2 inhabitants)