The town of Rancho Miranda is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. Rancho Miranda is at 462 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho Miranda? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Miranda in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho Miranda? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho Miranda (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Miranda
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Miranda, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Miranda.
Vote for Rancho Miranda. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Miranda? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Miranda so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Arroyo Seco (6 inhabitants)
- El Nevado (85 inhabitants)
- Familia Rios Valencia (- inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (5 inhabitants)
- Los Campillo (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Cócono (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Durazno (4 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (2 inhabitants)
- El Rincón Dos (2 inhabitants)
- El Rodeo (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho FR (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho López (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Baños (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho MR (7 inhabitants)
- Sierra Tecate (- inhabitants)