The town of El Tapirito is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #372 of the ranking. El Tapirito is at 1,326 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Rancho el Tapirito. This town decided to change its name in the year 2010.
Do you want to locate the town of El Tapirito? You can find it at 53.2 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Tecate, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Tapirito location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Tapirito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Tapirito in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Tapirito? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Tapirito (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tapirito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tapirito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Tapirito.
Vote for El Tapirito. Opinions.
Do you like El Tapirito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tapirito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Centro de Rehabilitación Estrella David (2 inhabitants)
- Ejido Encinal (348 inhabitants)
- Bosques del Cóndor (6 inhabitants)
- El Profe (1 inhabitants)
- Familia García Acosta (- inhabitants)
- Familia Ibarra (2 inhabitants)
- GarcÃa (- inhabitants)
- Los Machado (2 inhabitants)
- Los Soruyos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Cisneros (- inhabitants)
- Encino Solo (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Olivos (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Neji Sección B (2 inhabitants)
- Tres Cruces (2 inhabitants)
- Valle Redondo (Paseo del Águila) (1 inhabitants)