The town of Rancho Silverado is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. Rancho Silverado is at 1,418 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho Silverado? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho Silverado (Baja California)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Rancho Silverado building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho Silverado (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Silverado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Silverado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Silverado.
Vote for Rancho Silverado. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Silverado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Silverado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Ojo de Agua (Agua Grande) (- inhabitants)
- Familia Cobián (21 inhabitants)
- Ejido Encinal (348 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (El Bambino) (12 inhabitants)
- El Yaqui (10 inhabitants)
- Familia Eyraud (- inhabitants)
- Los Bataques (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Aguilar (2 inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Heredia (Rancho Santa María) (26 inhabitants)
- La Luz (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Rocha (8 inhabitants)
- Real del Monte (1 inhabitants)
- San José (5 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (18 inhabitants)