The town of Rancho Escondido is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. Rancho Escondido is at 1,035 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Rancho Escondido? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Escondido (Baja California) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho Escondido? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho Escondido (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Escondido
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Escondido, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Rancho Escondido.
Vote for Rancho Escondido. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Escondido? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Escondido so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Campamento Adventista (La Cieneguita) (4 inhabitants)
- Cañón el Macho (8 inhabitants)
- El Álamo (1 inhabitants)
- El Yaqui (- inhabitants)
- Villa Soledad (2 inhabitants)
- Las Criaturas (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (4 inhabitants)
- Quinta del Carmen (57 inhabitants)
- Rancho Carolina (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Huerta (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Valerias (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Limón (9 inhabitants)
- Poza Rica (3 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (46 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (11 inhabitants)