The town of Rancho Escondido is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. Rancho Escondido is at 1,035 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Satellite photo of Rancho Escondido
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Escondido, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Escondido.
The population of Rancho Escondido (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho EscondidoMany people want to stay in the town of Rancho Escondido itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL EL HONGO: 17 km away, direction Northwest (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL HONGO: 19 km away, direction Northwest (14 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LA ESCONDIDA: 18 km away, direction Northwest (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA SANTA VERONICA: 19 km away, direction West (15 minutes by car)
Where is Rancho Escondido? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Escondido (Baja California) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Vote for Rancho Escondido
Do you like Rancho Escondido or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Escondido to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Ampliación el Testerazo (35 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (21 inhabitants)
- Ciénega Redonda (83 inhabitants)
- Familia Cobián (21 inhabitants)
- Ejido Nuevo Porvenir (22 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (9 inhabitants)
- Familia Santana (4 inhabitants)
- Laderas de Tecate (- inhabitants)
- Las Acacias (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo Lote Dos y Tres (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Fresno (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- El Rincón de las Blancas (37 inhabitants)
- Rancho Eva (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Guadalupe (7 inhabitants)