The town of Familia López Hodson is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #349 in terms of number of inhabitants. Familia López Hodson is at 901 meters of altitude.
The town of Familia López Hodson is located at 42.0 kilometers from Tecate, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Familia López Hodson.
Where is Familia López Hodson? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Familia López Hodson (Baja California)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Familia López Hodson building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Familia López Hodson (Baja California) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Familia López Hodson
With the satellite map of Familia López Hodson will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Familia López Hodson.
Vote for Familia López Hodson. Opinions.
Do you like Familia López Hodson? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Familia López Hodson so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Agua Dulce (- inhabitants)
- Centro de Rehabilitación Nueva Generación (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Nayarit (Ejido Baja California) (1 inhabitants)
- El ParaÃso (- inhabitants)
- Familia Ortiz (3 inhabitants)
- Familia Ledezma (- inhabitants)
- Los Altos (12 inhabitants)
- Los Pirules (1 inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (11 inhabitants)
- El Encino (- inhabitants)
- El Orusos (6 inhabitants)
- El Pinalito (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (4 inhabitants)
- Muñiz (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Sion (El Orfanato) (2 inhabitants)