The town of Rancho Martínez is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #215 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Martínez is at 955 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho Martínez is located at 22.1 kilometers from Tecate, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Martínez.
Where is Rancho Martínez? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Martínez in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Martínez and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Martínez (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Martínez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Martínez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Martínez.
Vote for Rancho Martínez. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Martínez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Martínez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Curiosidades Lucero (16 inhabitants)
- Establo Unanua (8 inhabitants)
- Familia López (3 inhabitants)
- Familia Ramírez (1 inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (2 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (4 inhabitants)
- La Tortuga (2 inhabitants)
- Lomas Tanamá (4 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (6 inhabitants)
- El Tomatillo (4 inhabitants)
- La Olidiana (11 inhabitants)
- Muñiz (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Ramírez (9 inhabitants)
- Santa Alicia (3 inhabitants)
- Zorro Azul (4 inhabitants)