The town of El Conquistador Dos is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #289 of the whole municipality. El Conquistador Dos is at 690 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Rancho el Conquistador No. 2do. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2010.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Conquistador Dos is located at 8.9 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Tecate, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Conquistador Dos.
Where is El Conquistador Dos? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Conquistador Dos in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Conquistador Dos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Conquistador Dos (Baja California) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Conquistador Dos
With the satellite map of El Conquistador Dos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Conquistador Dos.
Vote for El Conquistador Dos. Opinions.
Do you like El Conquistador Dos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Conquistador Dos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Dos Olivos (3 inhabitants)
- El Coyote (3 inhabitants)
- El Indio Viejo (2 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (El Capiro) (293 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (Ejido Baja California) (10 inhabitants)
- Familia Arriaga (- inhabitants)
- Familia López (3 inhabitants)
- Las Acacias (6 inhabitants)
- Quinta María Luisa (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Franco Cosío (- inhabitants)
- Los Columpios (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Gallos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Pérez (3 inhabitants)
- Viñedo del Sol (- inhabitants)