The town of Rancho Japa is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #304 of the ranking. Rancho Japa is at 1,257 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho Japa? You can find it at 47.7 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Tecate, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho Japa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho Japa? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho Japa in Baja California: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho Japa, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Rancho Japa (Baja California) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho JapaMany people want to stay in the town of Rancho Japa itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL EL PORTAL: 20 km away, direction Northeast (14 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS LALO: 24 km away, direction Northeast (17 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS LALO: 23 km away, direction Northeast (18 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LA ESCONDIDA: 28 km away, direction Northwest (23 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho Japa
With the satellite map of Rancho Japa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Japa.
Population pyramid of Rancho Japa (Baja California)
In Rancho Japa there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of Rancho Japa, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of Rancho Japa
In order for you to enjoy nature around Rancho Japa, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Rancho Japa, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Rancho Japa
Do you like Rancho Japa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Japa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Cañada Verde (177 inhabitants)
- Familia DÃaz (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda Tecate (2572 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (5 inhabitants)
- La Rinconada (- inhabitants)
- Las Juntas (Los Manzanos) (7 inhabitants)
- Los Treviño (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Cócono (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Diamante (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ibarra (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Oz (6 inhabitants)
- Los Sapos (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Montemayor (6 inhabitants)
- Santa María (43 inhabitants)
- Familia Villavicencio (- inhabitants)