The town of Los Pilares is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 4 inhabitants. Los Pilares is at 1,040 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Pilares? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Pilares (Baja California)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los Pilares and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los Pilares (Baja California) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Pilares
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Pilares, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Pilares.
Vote for Los Pilares. Opinions.
Do you like Los Pilares? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Pilares so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- El Ranchito (El Potrerito Acosta) (3 inhabitants)
- Familia García (7 inhabitants)
- Familia Zamudio Canizales (1 inhabitants)
- La Noria (9 inhabitants)
- La Tremenda (- inhabitants)
- Familia Landín (- inhabitants)
- Las Hojarascas (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Carrillo (5 inhabitants)
- El Escorial (47 inhabitants)
- El Ex-Militar (- inhabitants)
- El Rodeo (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Huerta (7 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho MartÃnez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Rolata Down (9 inhabitants)