The town of Los Cachorros is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 3 inhabitants. Los Cachorros is at 258 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Cachorros? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Los Cachorros in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Los Cachorros.
Need to locate a certain Los Cachorros building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Cachorros (Baja California) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Cachorros
With the satellite map of Los Cachorros will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Cachorros.
Vote for Los Cachorros. Opinions.
Do you like Los Cachorros? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Cachorros so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Balneario Tanamá (Las Tejas) (9 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (3 inhabitants)
- Establo Unanua (8 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (4 inhabitants)
- Granjas del Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- La Salamandra (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres Potrancas (6 inhabitants)
- Avícolas las Delicias (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Carrillo (5 inhabitants)
- El Corral (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Glorieta (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Iracheta (- inhabitants)
- La Casita (4 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Samudio (2 inhabitants)