El Bazar (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of El Bazar, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of El Bazar is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. El Bazar is at 585 meters of altitude.
Where is El Bazar? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Bazar in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Bazar, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Bazar and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Bazar (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Bazar
With the satellite map of El Bazar will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Bazar.
Vote for El Bazar
Do you like El Bazar or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Bazar to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Monclova
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Barajas (Rodrigo Barajas Bugarín) (- inhabitants)
- Demetrio Vázquez (1 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (- inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (2 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- La Morita (Fidencio Aguayo Cortés) (- inhabitants)
- Gilberto Haro (- inhabitants)
- JesÃºs Quintana Montes (- inhabitants)
- La Reyna (Alberto Ibarra Morales) (- inhabitants)
- La Rosita (- inhabitants)
- Las Flores (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cascabeles (- inhabitants)
- María del Carmen Sierra (1 inhabitants)
- Monte Viejo (- inhabitants)
- San José del Oro (San José de las Cañas) (2 inhabitants)