The town of Las Casas Coloradas is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #183 of the whole municipality. Las Casas Coloradas is at 909 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Casas Coloradas is located at 41.1 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Tecate, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Casas Coloradas.
Where is Las Casas Coloradas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Casas Coloradas in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Las Casas Coloradas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Casas Coloradas (Baja California) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Casas Coloradas
With the satellite map of Las Casas Coloradas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Casas Coloradas.
Vote for Las Casas Coloradas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Casas Coloradas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Casas Coloradas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- El Arco Caído (- inhabitants)
- El Indio Viejo (2 inhabitants)
- Familia Calderón (9 inhabitants)
- La Rinconada (- inhabitants)
- Las Criaturas (- inhabitants)
- Los Encinales (1 inhabitants)
- Padilla Félix (- inhabitants)
- Cañada del Sol (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cuchuma (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Shaddai (1 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho NC (1 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)
- Residencial AndalucÃa (- inhabitants)
- Valle de las Palmas (1685 inhabitants)