González (Tecate, Baja California)
Maps, photos and statistics of González, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Baja California
The town of González is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. González is at 957 meters of altitude.
Where is González? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of González in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in González.
Want to view a satellite photo of González? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of González (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of González
With the satellite map of González will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of González.
Vote for González. Opinions.
Do you like González? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for González so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tecate
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Arboledas de Rancho Viejo (17 inhabitants)
- Cinco Hermanos (10 inhabitants)
- El Álamo (1 inhabitants)
- El Indio Tul (20 inhabitants)
- El Sendero (5 inhabitants)
- El Testerazo (424 inhabitants)
- Familia Lona (- inhabitants)
- Familia Esparza (7 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento El Túnel (15 inhabitants)
- Los Kioscos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Treviño (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Huerta (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Peter (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (- inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (- inhabitants)