The town of El Yaqui is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 10 inhabitants. El Yaqui is at 972 meters of altitude.
Where is El Yaqui? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Yaqui in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Yaqui.
Need to locate a certain El Yaqui building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Yaqui (Baja California) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Yaqui
With the satellite map of El Yaqui will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Yaqui.
Vote for El Yaqui. Opinions.
Do you like El Yaqui? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Yaqui so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Aguazales (7 inhabitants)
- Azari (1 inhabitants)
- Centro de Rehabilitación Casa Libertad (2 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (2 inhabitants)
- Los Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de León (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dos Cumbres (10 inhabitants)
- El Encinal (8 inhabitants)
- El Molino (37 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (5 inhabitants)
- Las Juntas (85 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (- inhabitants)
- Tres Potrillos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Unión (Hermanos Cuevas) (2 inhabitants)
- Vallecitos (3 inhabitants)