The town of El Yaqui is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 10 inhabitants. El Yaqui is at 972 meters of altitude.
Where is El Yaqui? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Yaqui in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Yaqui.
The population of El Yaqui (Baja California) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El YaquiMany people want to stay in the town of El Yaqui itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL EL HONGO: 5 km away, direction Southeast (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL HONGO: 4 km away, direction Southeast (3 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LA ESCONDIDA: 4 km away, direction Southeast (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA SANTA VERONICA: 12 km away, direction South (9 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Yaqui
With the satellite map of El Yaqui will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Yaqui.
Vote for El Yaqui
Do you like El Yaqui or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Yaqui to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Alamitos (2 inhabitants)
- Campamento Apostólico (2 inhabitants)
- La Bonita (2 inhabitants)
- La Pila (6 inhabitants)
- Las Potrancas (1 inhabitants)
- Machado (Lucatero) (6 inhabitants)
- Montisán (82 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Dieciséis (7 inhabitants)
- El Orusos (6 inhabitants)
- Hermanos Contreras (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Hermanos Díaz González (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho Japa (4 inhabitants)
- Los Vizcarra (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Unión (Hermanos Cuevas) (2 inhabitants)