The town of García is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #189 in terms of number of inhabitants. García is at 1,118 meters of altitude.
The town of García is located at 35.4 kilometers from Tecate, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of García.
Where is García? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to García (Baja California)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of García and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of García (Baja California) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of García
Amazing satellite GPS maps of García, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of García.
Vote for García. Opinions.
Do you like García? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for García so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Campamento Bautista (- inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (1 inhabitants)
- Curiosidades Lucero (16 inhabitants)
- Dtenora (2 inhabitants)
- Familia Gámez (- inhabitants)
- Granja De la Presa (6 inhabitants)
- Los Treviño (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Banchetti (72 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dos Viejos (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Glorieta (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Libertad (El Encinal) (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho M. Reina (- inhabitants)
- Rancho MartÃnez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Rolata Down (9 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)