The town of San Juan is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #325 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Juan is at 604 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Rancho San Juan, because this was its former name. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2010.
The town of San Juan is located at 7.8 kilometers from Tecate, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Juan.
Where is San Juan? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Juan (Baja California) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Juan, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Juan and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Juan (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Juan
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Juan, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Juan.
Vote for San Juan. Opinions.
Do you like San Juan? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Juan so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Alamitos (2 inhabitants)
- Cañón el Macho (8 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (- inhabitants)
- Familia Aguirre Ojeda (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Espinoza Matus (1 inhabitants)
- Familia García (7 inhabitants)
- La Tortuga (2 inhabitants)
- Casa de Piedra (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Don RamÃ³n (- inhabitants)
- El Molino (37 inhabitants)
- Hotel Rancho Tecate (4 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tadeo (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Venegas (Capilla Calvario) (5 inhabitants)
- Familia Villavicencio (- inhabitants)