The town of Las Brucelas is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #209 of the ranking. Las Brucelas is at 4 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Brucelas? You can find it at 19.4 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Arriaga, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Brucelas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Brucelas? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Brucelas in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Brucelas, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Las Brucelas (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las BrucelasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Brucelas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL RESTAURAT ECOLOGY INN: 28 km away, direction Northeast (20 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL BELLAVISTA: 29 km away, direction Northeast (23 minutes by car)
- MOTEL ROBERTS: 29 km away, direction Northeast (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA EUGENIA: 29 km away, direction Northeast (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Brucelas
With the satellite map of Las Brucelas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Arriaga. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Brucelas.
Photos of Las Brucelas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Las Brucelas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Las Brucelas.
Vote for Las Brucelas
Do you like Las Brucelas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Brucelas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- El Destino (6 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (2 inhabitants)
- El Puente (5 inhabitants)
- El Tablón (- inhabitants)
- La Aurora (13 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (2 inhabitants)
- La Coyotera (Santa Elena) (- inhabitants)
- La Victoria (2 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (3 inhabitants)
- El Caminante (5 inhabitants)
- Los Dos Ángeles (2 inhabitants)
- San Ángel (- inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (12 inhabitants)
- San Martín de las Flores (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (2 inhabitants)