The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. San Antonio is at 14 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Antonio (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Antonio, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Antonio and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Antonio (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Azteca (La Punta) (1190 inhabitants)
- El Manantial (3 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (2 inhabitants)
- El Rubí (2 inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (3 inhabitants)
- El Triángulo (- inhabitants)
- La Aurora (13 inhabitants)
- La Doncella (4 inhabitants)
- La Pampa (4 inhabitants)
- Las Ãnimas (- inhabitants)
- Los Dos Ángeles (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (1 inhabitants)
- Rincón Guayabo (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (1 inhabitants)