The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. San Antonio is at 14 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Antonio (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Antonio, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Antonio (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San AntonioDo you want to stay in San Antonio? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Antonio:
- HOTEL RESTAURAT ECOLOGY INN: 13 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL BELLAVISTA: 15 km away, direction Northeast (11 minutes by car)
- MOTEL ROBERTS: 18 km away, direction Northeast (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA EUGENIA: 16 km away, direction Northeast (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio
Do you like San Antonio or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Antonio to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Costa Rica (16 inhabitants)
- El Amatillo (- inhabitants)
- El Sinaí (8 inhabitants)
- Hamburgo (- inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (8 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (32 inhabitants)
- Las Monedas (- inhabitants)
- El Caminante (5 inhabitants)
- Nicolás Bravo (El Hondo) (861 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Martín de las Flores (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Sein Galdámez Espinosa (- inhabitants)