The town of Las Higueras is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Las Higueras is at 50 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as San Luis. This town decided to change its name in the year 2019.
Where is Las Higueras? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Higueras (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Higueras and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Higueras (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Higueras
With the satellite map of Las Higueras will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Arriaga. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Las Higueras.
Vote for Las Higueras. Opinions.
Do you like Las Higueras? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Higueras so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- El Carmen (3 inhabitants)
- El Nilo (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- Jerusalén (- inhabitants)
- La Concepción (3 inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (- inhabitants)
- La Ladera (2 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Reforma (- inhabitants)
- Los Tamarindos (4 inhabitants)
- Lucitania (1 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (2 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (1 inhabitants)
- Xochimilco (1 inhabitants)