The town of Las Higueras is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Las Higueras is at 50 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as San Luis. This town decided to change its name in the year 2019.
Where is Las Higueras? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Higueras (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Las Higueras (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las HiguerasIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Las Higueras, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Las Higueras so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL 24 HORAS: 10 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL CARIBE REAL: 10 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CARIBE REAL: 11 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EL ECONÓMICO: 11 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Higueras
With the satellite map of Las Higueras will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Arriaga. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Higueras.
Vote for Las Higueras
Do you like Las Higueras or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Higueras to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Buenaventura (9 inhabitants)
- Los Mangos Dos (1 inhabitants)
- El Destino (6 inhabitants)
- El Palenque (- inhabitants)
- El Sauce (7 inhabitants)
- Fracción el Triángulo (8 inhabitants)
- La Galera (- inhabitants)
- La Ladera (2 inhabitants)
- Las Anonas (6 inhabitants)
- Las Brucelas (- inhabitants)
- Las Flores (3 inhabitants)
- Los Dos Ángeles (2 inhabitants)
- Los Tamarindos (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (1 inhabitants)