The town of Buenos Aires is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #99 in terms of number of inhabitants. Buenos Aires is at 57 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Andrés, because this was its former name. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2015.
The town of Buenos Aires is located at 4.1 kilometers from Arriaga, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Buenos Aires.
Where is Buenos Aires? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Buenos Aires (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Buenos Aires, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Buenos Aires and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Buenos Aires (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Buenos Aires
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Buenos Aires, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Buenos Aires.
Vote for Buenos Aires. Opinions.
Do you like Buenos Aires? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Buenos Aires so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Buenaventura (9 inhabitants)
- El Cuaulote (- inhabitants)
- El Tesoro (3 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (8 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (9 inhabitants)
- Betania (La Granja) (7 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (4 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (- inhabitants)
- Los Limones (7 inhabitants)
- Oaxaquita (179 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (4 inhabitants)
- Santa BrÃgida (- inhabitants)
- Tabasquito (- inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (2 inhabitants)