The town of Tierra Blanca is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Tierra Blanca is at 124 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Tierra Blanca? How to get there? Map
Online map of Tierra Blanca in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Tierra Blanca (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Tierra BlancaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Tierra Blanca, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Tierra Blanca so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL EL PARADOR: 4 km away, direction South (3 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS PALMAS: 4 km away, direction South (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL AMERICA: 4 km away, direction Southwest (3 minutes by car)
- MOTHEL LUXOR: 4 km away, direction South (4 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Tierra Blanca
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tierra Blanca, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Tierra Blanca.
Vote for Tierra Blanca
Do you like Tierra Blanca or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tierra Blanca to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Bola de Oro (47 inhabitants)
- El Danubio (3 inhabitants)
- El Faisán (6 inhabitants)
- El Palenque (- inhabitants)
- El Parral (1 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (5 inhabitants)
- El Puente (5 inhabitants)
- El Progreso (El Recreo) (6 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (3542 inhabitants)
- Fracción el Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria (17 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (El Totoposte) (2 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (La Cascada) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (4 inhabitants)