The town of Tierra Blanca is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Tierra Blanca is at 124 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Tierra Blanca? How to get there? Map
Online map of Tierra Blanca in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Tierra Blanca and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Tierra Blanca (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tierra Blanca
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tierra Blanca, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Tierra Blanca.
Vote for Tierra Blanca. Opinions.
Do you like Tierra Blanca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tierra Blanca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- 5 de Mayo (317 inhabitants)
- Agrícola Veinte de Noviembre (93 inhabitants)
- Agua Dulce (- inhabitants)
- Arriaga (25366 inhabitants)
- Azteca (La Punta) (1190 inhabitants)
- Betania (7 inhabitants)
- El Lirio (3 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (5 inhabitants)
- La Ladera (2 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (El Carmen) (- inhabitants)
- El Caminante (5 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (5 inhabitants)
- Reforma (4 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (El Ocote) (14 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (2 inhabitants)