La Soledad (El Llano, Aguascalientes)
The most complete information of the tiny town of La Soledad (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Aguascalientes has 5 inhabitants?
The town of La Soledad is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #111 of the ranking. La Soledad is at 2019 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Soledad? You can find it at 14.4 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Palo Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Soledad location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Soledad? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Soledad (Aguascalientes) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Soledad, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of La Soledad
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Soledad, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Soledad.
Photos of La Soledad
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Soledad, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Soledad, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Soledad. Opinions.
Do you like La Soledad? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Soledad so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- El Huizache (3 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (3 inhabitants)
- Granja los López (- inhabitants)
- La Tijera (15 inhabitants)
- Las Cabañitas (1 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Refugio (La Loma) (420 inhabitants)
- Los Conos (1108 inhabitants)
- Montoya (613 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (Barrio del Saucito) (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Estaca (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Talpita (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Tanque el Coyote (5 inhabitants)
- San Agustín de los Díaz (1 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (5 inhabitants)