The town of Granja Xochitl is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #147 of the ranking. Granja Xochitl is at 2,051 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Granja Xochitl? You can find it at 17.8 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Palo Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Granja Xochitl location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Granja Xochitl? How to get there? Map
Online map of Granja Xochitl (Aguascalientes) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Granja Xochitl? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Granja Xochitl (Aguascalientes) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Granja Xochitl
With the satellite map of Granja Xochitl will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Llano. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Granja Xochitl.
Vote for Granja Xochitl. Opinions.
Do you like Granja Xochitl? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Granja Xochitl so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- Camino a las Flores (9 inhabitants)
- El Castillo (9 inhabitants)
- El Centenario (99 inhabitants)
- El Copetillo (91 inhabitants)
- El Puertecito (191 inhabitants)
- El Retoño (781 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (29 inhabitants)
- La Loma (8 inhabitants)
- La Majada (El Montecillo) (2 inhabitants)
- La Tijera (23 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Alejandrina (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Rosario (9 inhabitants)
- San José (San José de los Flores) (16 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (1 inhabitants)