Granja Xochitl (Aguascalientes)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Granja Xochitl (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Aguascalientes has 1 inhabitants?
The town of Granja Xochitl is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #147 of the ranking. Granja Xochitl is at 2051 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Granja Xochitl? You can find it at 17.8 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Palo Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Granja Xochitl location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Granja Xochitl? How to get there? Map
Online map of Granja Xochitl (Aguascalientes) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Granja Xochitl
With the satellite map of Granja Xochitl will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Llano. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Granja Xochitl.
Vote for Granja Xochitl. Opinions.
Do you like Granja Xochitl? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Granja Xochitl so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- El Refugio (3 inhabitants)
- Francisco Sarabia (La Reforma) (625 inhabitants)
- Granja los López (- inhabitants)
- Juan el Grande (1 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (5 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (13 inhabitants)
- Las Golondrinas (3 inhabitants)
- Lic. Jesús Terán (El Muerto) (783 inhabitants)
- Motel Autódromo (4 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (5399 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Rosario (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Américas (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Aguilares (19 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (15 inhabitants)
- San Sebastián (5 inhabitants)