The town of Talpa is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #159 of the ranking. Talpa is at 2,019 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Talpa (Rancho Romo), because this was its former name.
Do you want to locate the town of Talpa? You can find it at 14.7 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Palo Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Talpa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Talpa? How to get there? Map
Online map of Talpa (Aguascalientes) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Talpa? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Talpa (Aguascalientes) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Talpa
With the satellite map of Talpa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Llano. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Talpa.
Photos of Talpa
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Talpa? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Talpa.
Vote for Talpa. Opinions.
Do you like Talpa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Talpa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- Crucero Ojo de Agua de Crucitas (55 inhabitants)
- La Lucita (109 inhabitants)
- La Majada (El Montecillo) (2 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (15 inhabitants)
- Las Cuatro Milpas (9 inhabitants)
- Las Presas (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho El 20 (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho El 65 (16 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Herradero (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Refugio (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Felipe (7 inhabitants)
- San José (San José de los Flores) (16 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (24 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (30 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (72 inhabitants)