The town of Tampiquito is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #110 of the whole municipality. Tampiquito is at 2,020 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Tampiquito is located at 13.5 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Palo Alto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Tampiquito.
Where is Tampiquito? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Tampiquito (Aguascalientes)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Tampiquito? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Tampiquito (Aguascalientes) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tampiquito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tampiquito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Tampiquito.
Vote for Tampiquito. Opinions.
Do you like Tampiquito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tampiquito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- Quinta Noriega (- inhabitants)
- Colonia El Barreno (Ampliación San Francisco) (71 inhabitants)
- El Mastranzo (El Mastranto) (27 inhabitants)
- El Puertecito (191 inhabitants)
- El Triste (2 inhabitants)
- Granja Temixco (7 inhabitants)
- Lagunitas (- inhabitants)
- Lomas del Refugio (La Loma) (588 inhabitants)
- Los Barriales (1 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (6307 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Herradura (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Víboras (4 inhabitants)
- San Gerónimo (149 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (6 inhabitants)
- Talpita II (4 inhabitants)