The town of Tampiquito is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #110 of the whole municipality. Tampiquito is at 2,020 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Tampiquito is located at 13.5 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Palo Alto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Tampiquito.
Where is Tampiquito? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Tampiquito (Aguascalientes)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Tampiquito (Aguascalientes) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near TampiquitoMany people want to stay in the town of Tampiquito itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HACIENDA LA PUNTA: 23 km away, direction East (18 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LUA: 25 km away, direction West (21 minutes by car)
- PEDRA SA DE CV: 24 km away, direction West (18 minutes by car)
- TURISTICA LOMA DE PIEDRA: 30 km away, direction Northwest (23 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Tampiquito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tampiquito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Tampiquito.
Vote for Tampiquito
Do you like Tampiquito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tampiquito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- El Milagro (142 inhabitants)
- El Riego de Sandovales (4 inhabitants)
- El Tildío (462 inhabitants)
- La Majada de las Negritas (- inhabitants)
- La Tarasca (- inhabitants)
- La Tijera (23 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Grullo (18 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Paraíso (Santa Rita) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Tanque el Coyote (7 inhabitants)
- Reynosa (8 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (6 inhabitants)
- San Pedro el Cotón (29 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena de Mirasoles (10 inhabitants)
- Secadora Santa Fe (2 inhabitants)