The town of San Miguel is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #100 of the whole municipality. San Miguel is at 2,025 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Miguel is located at 15.3 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Palo Alto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Miguel.
Where is San Miguel? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Miguel (Aguascalientes)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Aguascalientes State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Miguel (Aguascalientes) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San MiguelIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Miguel, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Miguel so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL LUA: 23 km away, direction West (15 minutes by car)
- PEDRA SA DE CV: 20 km away, direction West (13 minutes by car)
- TURISTICA LOMA DE PIEDRA: 25 km away, direction Northwest (21 minutes by car)
- CAMPAMENTO RECREATIVO ALFREDO V BONFIL: 24 km away, direction West (19 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Miguel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Miguel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Miguel.
Photos of San Miguel
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Miguel, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Miguel, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Miguel
Do you like San Miguel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Miguel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- Granja Bugambilias (1 inhabitants)
- Granja California (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Guillermina (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (8 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (31 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (1 inhabitants)
- Las Trojas (6 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Refugio (La Loma) (588 inhabitants)
- Los Compadres (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Papalote (4 inhabitants)
- San José (San José de los Rodríguez) (11 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (31 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (30 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (5 inhabitants)
- Talpita II (4 inhabitants)