The town of San Miguel is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #100 of the whole municipality. San Miguel is at 2,025 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Miguel is located at 15.3 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Palo Alto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Miguel.
Where is San Miguel? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Miguel (Aguascalientes)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain San Miguel building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Miguel (Aguascalientes) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Miguel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Miguel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Miguel.
Photos of San Miguel
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Miguel, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Miguel, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Miguel. Opinions.
Do you like San Miguel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Miguel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- El km 16 (6 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (116 inhabitants)
- El Tildio (388 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (2 inhabitants)
- La Palmita (7 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (5 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (6 inhabitants)
- La Unión (La Paz) (195 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Rosario (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (15 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Felipe (45 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Pedroza (43 inhabitants)
- San José (San José de los Flores) (10 inhabitants)
- San José (San José de los Rodríguez) (16 inhabitants)
- Tanque el Coyote (El Coyote) (80 inhabitants)