The town of La Loma is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 2 inhabitants. La Loma is at 2,023 meters of altitude.
Where is La Loma? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Loma (Aguascalientes)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain La Loma building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Loma (Aguascalientes) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Loma
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Loma, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Loma.
Vote for La Loma. Opinions.
Do you like La Loma? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Loma so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- El Mocho (52 inhabitants)
- El Puertecito (191 inhabitants)
- Entronque (Charco Azul) (29 inhabitants)
- Granja Los López (3 inhabitants)
- La Cañada de la Palma (- inhabitants)
- La Primavera (31 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (- inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (- inhabitants)
- Los Compadres (1 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (- inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (Barrio del Salto) (11 inhabitants)
- San José (San José de los Flores) (16 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (142 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (72 inhabitants)