The town of Rancho Salinas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Rancho Salinas is at 2 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho Salinas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho Salinas in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho Salinas.
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho Salinas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho Salinas (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Salinas
With the satellite map of Rancho Salinas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Rancho Salinas.
Vote for Rancho Salinas. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Salinas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Salinas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Bosque (4 inhabitants)
- El Guachipilín (3 inhabitants)
- El Hular (19 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (- inhabitants)
- El Triunfo Dos (3 inhabitants)
- La Palma Sola (- inhabitants)
- La Victoria (11 inhabitants)
- Las Almendras (3 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- Los Abuelos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (7 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)