The town of Las Almendras is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #264 of the ranking. Las Almendras is at 10 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Almendras? You can find it at 10.2 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Almendras location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Almendras? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Almendras in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Almendras.
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Almendras? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Almendras (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Almendras
With the satellite map of Las Almendras will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Las Almendras.
Vote for Las Almendras. Opinions.
Do you like Las Almendras? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Almendras so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Cales de Chiapas (71 inhabitants)
- Dos Arbolitos (9 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (3 inhabitants)
- Guanajuato (645 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (67 inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (1 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Milenio Celestino Gasca Villaseñor (103 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (- inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (2 inhabitants)
- Tapachulita (211 inhabitants)
- Tres Cerritos (9 inhabitants)