The town of La Curva is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #239 of the ranking. La Curva is at 11 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Curva? You can find it at 24.3 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Curva location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Curva? How to get there? Map
Location map of La Curva in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Curva, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Curva? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Curva (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Curva
With the satellite map of La Curva will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Curva.
Vote for La Curva. Opinions.
Do you like La Curva? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Curva so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Primor (13 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (7 inhabitants)
- El Truque (3 inhabitants)
- Inocente Marroquín C (3 inhabitants)
- Jalchis (3 inhabitants)
- La Felicidad (3 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (Las Delicias) (11 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (6 inhabitants)
- Los Tanques (3 inhabitants)
- Nueva Coapa (Estación Echegaray) (636 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (28 inhabitants)
- Ojos Negros (5 inhabitants)
- San Alberto (3 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (16 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (11 inhabitants)