The town of Las Carmelitas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #515 of the ranking. Las Carmelitas is at 16 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Carmelitas? You can find it at 15.4 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Carmelitas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Carmelitas? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Carmelitas in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Carmelitas, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Las Carmelitas (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las CarmelitasDo you want to stay in Las Carmelitas? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Las Carmelitas:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 24 km away, direction Northwest (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 20 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 24 km away, direction Northwest (18 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 25 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Carmelitas
With the satellite map of Las Carmelitas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Carmelitas.
Photos of Las Carmelitas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Carmelitas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Carmelitas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Las Carmelitas
Do you like Las Carmelitas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Carmelitas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Cupape (8 inhabitants)
- El Pulmón (2 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (- inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (263 inhabitants)
- La Bendición (4 inhabitants)
- Las Almendras (3 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (1 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (- inhabitants)
- Las Naranjitas (17 inhabitants)
- Las Nuevas Guacamayas (19 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (19 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (5 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Tres (9 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (- inhabitants)
- San Manuel (3 inhabitants)