San Aureano (Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Aureano, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Chiapas
The town of San Aureano is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. San Aureano is at 21 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is San Aureano? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Aureano in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of San Aureano? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Aureano (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Aureano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Aureano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Aureano.
Vote for San Aureano. Opinions.
Do you like San Aureano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Aureano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Pijijiapan
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Buenavista (358 inhabitants)
- Campamento de Conserv. de la Tortuga Marina (1 inhabitants)
- Delirio (4 inhabitants)
- Gabriel Cruz Cruz (3 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (Rosalinda) (4 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (20 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (16 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (4 inhabitants)
- Las Pilitas (9 inhabitants)
- San José (4 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (2 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)
- San Benito (3 inhabitants)