The town of El Recuerdo is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #655 of the ranking. El Recuerdo is at 13 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of El Recuerdo? You can find it at 12.6 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Recuerdo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Recuerdo? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Recuerdo in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Recuerdo, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Recuerdo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Recuerdo (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Recuerdo
With the satellite map of El Recuerdo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Recuerdo.
Vote for El Recuerdo. Opinions.
Do you like El Recuerdo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Recuerdo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Hermanos Ramírez (3 inhabitants)
- El Gulaver (2 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (1 inhabitants)
- Piedra de Sal Dos (6 inhabitants)
- La Doble B (El Mangal) (8 inhabitants)
- La Batalla (6 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (15 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (12 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (- inhabitants)
- Medio Monte (4 inhabitants)
- Plan de Ayala (681 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (9 inhabitants)
- San Ángel (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (5 inhabitants)