La Casita (Juárez, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of La Casita, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 3 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of La Casita is located in the Municipality of Juárez (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. La Casita is at 300 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is La Casita? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Casita in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Casita.
Need to locate a certain La Casita building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of La Casita (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Casita
With the satellite map of La Casita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Juárez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Casita.
Vote for La Casita
Do you like La Casita or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Casita to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Juárez
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Juárez
- Agua Dulce (1 inhabitants)
- Campo Vale (- inhabitants)
- Chavelito (- inhabitants)
- Club de Caza y Pesca Monclova (4 inhabitants)
- Club las Carpas (Juan Mendoza) (2 inhabitants)
- El Chapote (- inhabitants)
- El Crucero Juárez (- inhabitants)
- El Tecolote (Ricardo Flores Wong) (- inhabitants)
- Gilberto Martínez Rocha (- inhabitants)
- Miguel Macías Pecina (- inhabitants)
- Monclova Bass Club (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- San Javier (- inhabitants)
- Valentín Moreno (Los 9 Hermanos) (2 inhabitants)
- Valle de Anáhuac (1 inhabitants)