The town of Palomas is located in the Municipality of Juárez (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #12 of the whole municipality. Palomas is at 323 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Palomas is located at 14.9 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Juárez, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Palomas.
Where is Palomas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Palomas (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Palomas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Palomas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Palomas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Palomas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Juárez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Palomas.
Photos of Palomas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Palomas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Palomas.
Vote for Palomas. Opinions.
Do you like Palomas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Palomas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Juárez
- Agua Dulce (1 inhabitants)
- Club las Carpas (Juan Mendoza) (2 inhabitants)
- Don Martín (331 inhabitants)
- El Italiano (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio el Rusio (5 inhabitants)
- El Tecolote (Ricardo Flores Wong) (- inhabitants)
- Heriberto Domínguez González (- inhabitants)
- La Vaquerita (Homero Martínez Pecina) (3 inhabitants)
- Los Dos Caballos (1 inhabitants)
- Gilberto Martínez Rocha (- inhabitants)
- Monclova Bass Club (- inhabitants)
- Ovidio Lira Fuentes (- inhabitants)
- Peñitas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- San Javier (- inhabitants)