El Comanche (Juárez, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Comanche, a beautiful tiny town of 7 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of El Comanche is located in the Municipality of Juárez (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #10 of the ranking. El Comanche is at 290 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Comanche? You can find it at 5.1 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Juárez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Comanche location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Comanche? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Comanche in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Comanche.
Satellite photo of El Comanche
With the satellite map of El Comanche will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Juárez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Comanche.
Photos of El Comanche
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Comanche, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Comanche, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Comanche. Opinions.
Do you like El Comanche? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Comanche so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Juárez
- Campo Tío Nacho (3 inhabitants)
- Campo Vale (9 inhabitants)
- Chabelito (- inhabitants)
- Don Martín (310 inhabitants)
- El Comanche (7 inhabitants)
- El Cuarenta y Cinco (53 inhabitants)
- El Herradero (Santa Laura) (- inhabitants)
- El Tecolote (Ricardo Flores Wong) (- inhabitants)
- Juan López Oliva (- inhabitants)
- Juárez (890 inhabitants)
- La Represa (- inhabitants)
- Manuel García Mata (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Almadén (1 inhabitants)
- Reynaldo García Villaseñor (2 inhabitants)
- Santos Domínguez Alemán (6 inhabitants)