The town of Rancho Nuevo is located in the Municipality of Juárez (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #29 of the whole municipality. Rancho Nuevo is at 232 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho Nuevo is located at 27.1 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Juárez, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho Nuevo.
Where is Rancho Nuevo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Nuevo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Rancho Nuevo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho Nuevo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Nuevo
With the satellite map of Rancho Nuevo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Juárez. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho Nuevo.
Vote for Rancho Nuevo. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Nuevo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Nuevo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Juárez
- Cola Blanca (- inhabitants)
- El Chapote (- inhabitants)
- El Cuarenta y Cinco (53 inhabitants)
- El Indio (El Chupadero) (- inhabitants)
- El Tecolote (Ricardo Flores Wong) (4 inhabitants)
- Juan López Oliva (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Represa (- inhabitants)
- Los González (Luz Luna González) (- inhabitants)
- María Isabel (6 inhabitants)
- Ovidio Lira Fuentes (- inhabitants)
- Peñitas (José Contreras García) (- inhabitants)
- Ramiro García (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio el Rusio (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)