The town of Campo Romania is located in the Municipality of Juárez (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #35 in terms of number of inhabitants. Campo Romania is at 267 meters of altitude.
The town of Campo Romania is located at 4.4 kilometers from Juárez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Campo Romania.
Where is Campo Romania? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Campo Romania in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Campo Romania.
Need to locate a certain Campo Romania building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Campo Romania (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Campo Romania
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Campo Romania, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Juárez. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Campo Romania.
Photos of Campo Romania
In order for you to enjoy nature around Campo Romania, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Campo Romania, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Campo Romania. Opinions.
Do you like Campo Romania? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Campo Romania so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Juárez
- Alto Bonito (- inhabitants)
- Chabelito (- inhabitants)
- Don Martín (310 inhabitants)
- El Chapote (- inhabitants)
- El Italiano (2 inhabitants)
- El Potrero (5 inhabitants)
- El Tecolote (Ricardo Flores Wong) (- inhabitants)
- Homero Martínez Pecina (5 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Represa (- inhabitants)
- Miguel Macias Pecina (- inhabitants)
- Peñitas (José Contreras García) (- inhabitants)
- Reynaldo García Villaseñor (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio el Rusio (- inhabitants)
- San Javier (- inhabitants)