The town of El Chapote is located in the Municipality of Juárez (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #51 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Chapote is at 272 meters of altitude.
The town of El Chapote is located at 28.7 kilometers from Juárez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Chapote.
Where is El Chapote? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Chapote (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain El Chapote building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Chapote (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Chapote
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Chapote, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Juárez. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Chapote.
Photos of El Chapote
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Chapote, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Chapote, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Chapote. Opinions.
Do you like El Chapote? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Chapote so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Juárez
- Chabelito (- inhabitants)
- Club de Caza, Tiro y Pesca Don Martín (12 inhabitants)
- El Fuerte (1 inhabitants)
- El Herradero (Santa Laura) (1 inhabitants)
- El Indio (El Chupadero) (- inhabitants)
- El Potrero (2 inhabitants)
- La Vaquerita (Homero Martínez Pecina) (3 inhabitants)
- Joaquín Esparza Escobedo (2 inhabitants)
- Manuel García Mata (- inhabitants)
- Miguel Macías Pecina (- inhabitants)
- Ovidio Lira Fuentes (- inhabitants)
- San Ramón (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (36 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (3 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (- inhabitants)